SOLAR Variable Frequency Drive
- Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) algorithm continuously adapts the system load for maximum system output power under varying conditions of irradiance and temperature. MPPT is the best choice for getting the maximum pumping delivery from your PV array under all conditions.
- Extended DC operative voltage range, 345–800Vdc HV, 185–410Vdc LV which increases the system operational time per day and reducing unnecessary stoppages caused by the low array voltages present during dawn and dusk.
- Advanced PI set up built in dual PI set point, dead-band and PI transition error, creating very stable system control that responds slowly to small changes in irradiance but responds quickly to large changes in solar irradiance.
- Advanced pump protection functions, dry run protection, pipe-burst detection, pump clean function and pump stir function. These protection functions are designed for a reliable system whilst reducing the risk of damage to the pump.
- Pipe-Fill function, allows a configurable period for the pipe to fill slowly before operating normally and pipe-burst detection can be activated
- Remote monitoring. All data can be accessed using Modbus RTU or CANopen communications on board or Ethernet pluggable option modules.
- 3 different methods for PID Sleep and wake up. An optional external irradiance sensor could be selected to re-start the pump when sufficient energy is available from the sun.
- Dual supply mode. The P2 Solar pump can be powered by a DC voltage coming from PV arrays or the traditional commercial grid.
- PLC integrated to customize the more demanding applications where the user may need to control for example, valve actuators or monitor system water pressure to stop the drive above defined limits. The on-board PLC provides a high degree of flexibility.Compatibility with all types of motors, the P2 Solar Pump is compatible with AC ind